Heritage in the Mid West – What can I see and do?
There are many local groups dedicated to the conservation and promotion of heritage concerns in the Mid West. If you would like your group or organisation or special heritage event included on this page, please contact Heritage Services on email@example.com or (08) 9956 6659.
- Geraldton Visitor Centre 246 Marine Terrace, Geraldton. Ph: 9956 6670
- Western Australian Museum, Geraldton 1 Museum Place, Batavia Coast Marina, Geraldton. Ph: 9921 5080
- HMAS Sydney II Memorial Gummer Avenue, Geraldton
- Monsignor Hawes Heritage Inc.
- Walkaway Station Museum Padbury Road, Walkaway. Ph: 9926 1976
- Greenough Museum and Gardens. Located on Phillips Road, off the Brand Hway, Greenough
- Geraldton Family History Society The Residency, 321 Marine Terrace, Geraldton
- Geraldton City RSL Sub Branch Birdwood Military Museum, Birdwood House, 46 Chapman Rd, Geraldton. Ph: 0447 528 574, Club Phone: 9964 1520
- Irwin District Historical Society
- Carnamah Historical Society
OTHER LOCAL CONTACTS
- Geraldton Historical Society, Light House Keepers Cottage, Chapman Road, Bluff Point. Ph: 9921 3790
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, Archer Street, Geraldton.
- Chapman Valley Historical Society, East Terrace, Nanson. Ph: 9964 3373 or 9921 2512
- Northampton Friends of the Railway. Ph: 9934 1118
- Northampton Historical Society. Ph: 9934 1215 (Museum)
- Bundiyarra Aboriginal Community Aboriginal Corporation, Eastward Rd, Utakarra. Ph: 9920 7900
- Geraldton Cultural Trust, 321 Marine Terrace, Geraldton. Ph: 9921 2423
- Batavia Coast Maritime Heritage Association. Ph: 0417 187 023